He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Friday, April 28, 2017

Day 254

April 25, 2017

Well this is the best I got today and it pretty much sums up this day.  After an emotionally disastrous morning that including me crying on the way to school about something totally random related to future weddings and my older 2 looking at me like I'd truly lost it, then crying again when I saw Abbey's completed senior pics, then laughing hysterically over something that I think I will not mention, yeah, following all that, I brought the groceries home, plopped then on the kitchen floor only to discover a good 10 minutes later when I started putting them up that the balsamic vinegar had broken and sealed all over anything and everything!   OH well, thank goodness tomorrow is a new day!!


No comments: