He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Monday, March 13, 2017

Day 172

February 2, 2017

I have had so many moments lately in our life here in Jordan where I've just stopped and looked around and thought, "I get to live here and do this.  My kids get to live here."  It's really so refreshing because there can also be a lot of moments in this life we lead where you let yourself think about all the potential things your kids are missing out on, not growing up in America, so when I do have those moments of relishing where we are, I'm super thankful. 

On this particular day, I got to go with Maddie's history class form school to the ruins of the ancient city of Jerash, said to be one of the cities of the Decapolis.

Beautiful place, unfortunately didn't take many pics but I'm sure we'll be back.  Had an amazing day with Maddie and her friends!











No comments: