He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Monday, September 12, 2011

4 month antics


I can't believe my baby is 4 months old!!!  How in the world did that happen so quickly?  Happy 4 months Anabelle, you are such a joy!  Jason's traveling and I don't have much energy and even less brain power but I thought I could at least post some pictures of our little monkey and I think I even got a video to work- yah for technologically challenged me!  I don't know if you can really tell from the video but this crazy little girl thinks she's already supposed to be trying to crawl- at 4 months!  If she were my first I would probably be rejoicing at how "advanced" she is but at #4 I want to say SLOW DOWN!  And not only because time is moving to fast but also because I have always thoroughly enjoyed the 4ish-7ish month phase of babyhood when they are oh so cute and cuddly but they CAN'T MOVE.  What a blessing to be able to plop sweet little baby girl down on the quilt and leave the room and know she won't be under the couch or crawling across the room in a matter of seconds- I'm afraid this little one is in way too much of a hurry to move around and catch up with her big sisters!  Speaking of big sisters- she adores them and they her...


(somehow I don't have a recent pic of Abs and Anabelle- sorry AJ, we'll work on that!  She loves on her just as much as the other two...)

If you saw my other post about the bouncy seat, you know Anabelle is quite the little monkey and, like I said, loves to move.  She's learning to push the limits of her bumbo too....

(and in case you start feeling sorry for little missy, she was throwing herself into this position quite by herself...)

... and then sitting back up and laughing..

goofy girl..

Our little angel is way too full of movement to be a snuggler.  From the get go she has leaned that little head back off of your shoulder to take in the world around her.  But I told someone the other day that she snuggles with her eyes.  She just waits for eye contact and lights up with the most beautiful smile..

We love you Lady Anabelle!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I can't get over that hair! :)