He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Finally


Yes, I'm still here and still blogging, and yes, it's been almost 4 months since I've even opened up the blog to look at it, much less write anything- oops... But I"m back and I'm going to try and play catch up mostly with picture entries.

It's been a busy spring. Jason has traveled alot. We had visits both from Aunt Allison and Nana. The whole family went to Jordan for a week for meetings/vacation. We're getting really excited about our trip to the states one month and two days from today. The girls are counting down!

I guess it took the Lebanese parliamentary elections and being confined to the house for almost three days for me to find the time to sit down and sort of catch up. I"m sure a lot of stories along the way will probalby be forgotten but I'll at least try and post some pics to chronicle the last few months. Hopefully I'll do a better job staying on top of things from here on out but I'm not making any promises...

3 comments:

angela said...

i was so happy to see some new updates on here! i check it every week. but i know how it is there, so no pressure. love you and miss you so much friend!:):)

Ann said...

Good for you! I haven't checked very often, so no guilt from here. Cute picture.

Tracey said...

Can't believe how big Abby is now... And how much she still looks like that kid I used to play with around the block!